To compassionately help clients clarify their goals, examine what systems/processes/habits are
not working for them and teach them how to create new ones to achieve their goals and longlasting results.
• Respect for clients and their possessions
• Transferring my skills & knowledge to my clients
I abide by NAPO’s Code of Ethics:
• In-person work is within the Greater Myrtle Beach/Grand Strand, SC area
• Virtual work (via video) can be done with clients who are located virtually anywhere in the
Why should I call you vs. another organizer?
Because I have a lot to offer:
- CPO® (Certified Professional Organizer)
- NAPO (National Organization of Productivity & Organizing Professionals) member since 2014
- NAPOCares Committee Chair (2017-2020); Committee member (2016-2017)
- NAPO Virtual Chapter Board of Directors (2016- 2018); Chapter member since 2016
- NAPO Workplace Productivity Specialist Certificate
- NAPO Residential Organizing Specialist Certificate
- Fully committed to the NAPO Code of Ethics
- At Your Fingertips Organizing is insured
- 30+ years of professional experience (Productivity/Organizing, Human Resources/Staffing, Social Work)
- Bachelors & Masters degrees, University of MA
- Passionate about teaching others to be eco-friendly/green; former Master Recycler
- Lifelong learner who looks for every opportunity to learn more in order to benefit my clients
- I value helping others maximize their strengths and empowering them without judgement. my goal is to bring my clients focus, motivation and success.
- As the primary caregiver for a parent with Alzheimer’s, i have a passion working with elders, respecting their rights and their individual challenges
- I can relate to you more than you know. while a very big part of me requires/desires organization, another part of me HATED to part with items that i thought I might use again someday or that had sentimental value. THAT’S why you should call me… because I’ve been there, I understand the emotions you are feeling and can help you deal with them. together we’ll come up with creative ways to retain emotional items, yet not take up valuable space in your home/office.
How much do you charge?
I offer a number of options so call me for details. Essentially, I offer the following:
- for the person who wants DIY (“do it yourself”), I will complete a needs assessment and within 72 hours, will email you a detailed action plan you can implement on your own.
- me decluttering/reorganizing with you IN PERSON and BY YOUR SIDE:
- pay-as-you-go option: this is for people who have small jobs or who don’t want to commit to a package
- pre-paid discount options: i offer discounts for those who pre-pay for bulk hours (10, 20 or 40 hours) depending on the size of your project. the larger the package purchased, the deeper the discount
- me decluttering/reorganizing with you VIRTUALLY via video chat
Is this going to cost me a lot of money?
This can cost as much, or as little, as you want to spend. In addition to being obsessive compulsive about things being in order, I am equally neurotic about being frugal. this means I don’t like to spend a lot of money on organization methods, containers etc. if I don’t have to. i’d be thrilled to apply the same frugalness to you. or if you prefer to buy new systems, that’s fine as well. just let me know your budget and we’ll make it work!
What geographic areas do you service?
For those client WITHIN a 25-30 mile radius of my Myrtle Beach, SC office:
For those clients OUTSIDE a 30 mile radius of my Myrtle Beach, SC office, I may offer to service you:
- in person but at at higher hourly rate, OR,
- virtually via video chat (Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, etc.)
What payment methods do you accept?
we accept cash, personal/business checks*, credit cards and debit cards are accepted. please inquire about pricing and packages. *NOTE: There is a $35 fee for any returned checks, plus any related charges.How long does a typical decluttering session last?
Each in-person session is typically a minimum of 3 hours.
Each virtual session is a minimum of 1 hour.Do you offer Gift Certificates?
Yes we do however the gift of organizing may not always appreciated by the recipient. We will work with you and the recipient in advance to determine if they desire reorganizing help. gift certificates are NOT redeemable for cash. What if I want you to purchase supplies for me?
If desired, At Your Fingertips Organizing will purchase necessary supplies and provide a detailed receipt for reimbursement. The shopping fee is based on the hourly rate with a one-hour minimum.Can you help me donate or consign items?
At Your Fingertips Organizing will help you donate and/or consign mutually agreed-upon items. The cost is based on the amount of time it will involve.
I’m afraid you’ll make me get rid of my precious belongings.. is that true?
I won’t make you get rid of anything you don’t want to. you’ll make the decisions about your possessions; not me. i’m just here to help you.
I don’t know what to do with the stuff I decide to get rid of… can you help?
I will provide you with lots of suggestion/options/support to reduce your stuff.. (i.e. yard sale, selling online, consignment, gifting, donating, etc.)
I’m so overwhelmed I don’t even know where to begin. What should I do first?
That’s easy… Just call me and we’ll figure it out together!
Schedule Your FREE Consultation