It’s been a long pandemic. Whether you’re an essential worker or first responder who worked around the clock or whether you worked/learned from home and everything in between, it’s lasted a VERY long time. But thanks to the vaccines and everyone who contributed to the development, testing, and rollout, things have opened up. I know that doesn’t mean we’re out of the woods yet but the time finally feels right to start interjecting some humor into our lives.
I love poking fun at my career so below is some organizing humor complements of Punstoppable.
- How does NASA organize a party? They planet.
- What do you call a fish that knows a lot of organized information? A databass.
- I tried to organize a Hide and Seek tournament, but I eventually gave up. Good players are hard to find.
- Dwayne Johnson paid me to clean up and organize his craft room, but sadly, I lost his scrapbook cutting tool. I lost the Rock’s paper scissors.
- How does Santa organize his list? He puts it in elf-abetical order.
- Why does a skunk bother organizing his pantry? He likes keeping everything in odor.
- I had a business organizing closets but my prices were too low and I soon went bankrupt. I had no sense of shelf-worth.
- Organizing nuns into a group is habit-forming.
- I have a system for organizing the beverages in my refrigerator. I use the Mountain Dewey decimal system.
Thanks for allowing me to deviate from the type of informational blogs I normally post. I hope these bad puns brought a smile to your face after the year we’ve all had. Onward and upward! 🙂
“Laughter is an instant vacation.”Milton Berle
I’M HERE FOR YOU:
Do you have an organizing question, comment or even a bad joke of your own? Please feel free to share— especially the jokes. We all need more daily laughter in our lives!